PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2011, 21:50
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
whatever..... The sad irony is that I'll bet my month's salary that you have not researched and applied to any and every aviation study & training scholarship you may be eligible for, let alone bombarded every GA operator in the "bush" for a flying job, nor jumped in your car for a 6+ week road trip calling in to every said operator to press the flesh. Like your fellow hopeful iCadets you comment from an unjustified and deliberately ignorant point of view. "Too hard" just because you haven't damn-well even tried. Sorry, but you're like the fat lady complaining it's too hard to lose weight while scoffing down a triple cheese burger:- all "too hard".

You don't want to pay for it in the same vane you don't like rainy days. Yet so odd the 1000's upon 1000's of pilots did so and as a result did not have to sell out their colleagues and industry for a successful airline career. The hours they earned made them master of their own destiny, and not a slave to an untrustworthy and immoral corporation.

Entitlement comes from sheer arrogance, greed and laziness.

More irony is the fact that you think this CEP is a means to better save and plan for a future, despite all the overwhelming evidence to the contrary!!

A few posts back you asked for answers to your question. You received the answer yet typically ignore it because it's "too hard" so instead rely on your sense of "entitlement". So, as such, do you think you contribute to aviation or detract from it??

Thieves often steal from a sense of entitlement: he has what I want and he can afford to replace it or insurance will replace it so where's the harm? Justify it how you want, the result is still the same. "Entitlement"? What a sad and stupid joke.