PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2002, 14:53
John Purdey

CHINOOK

Slj: I am familiar with the Select Committee findings, and the members of it made clear that they were not qualified to determine the cause of the accident. What they did do, however, was give a very strange definition of negligence (Arkroyal, call this arrogance if you like, but even distinguished Law Lords can get it badly wrong. Try the AP definition that I quoted earlier).

Kilo52, quite right. I'm sure the yachtsman did his best, but he certainly contradicted himself on several points.

Arkroyal: there is none so blind as he who will not see. Please now be kind enough to answer or accept the eight facts I offered in an earlier contribution: I maintain that those facts do indeed stand without any doubt whatsoever, and if you have any other explanation or facts, or doubts, then please let us know. [B]without any doubt whatsoever[/B

Meanwhile, I have had my say, and, although I am no politician - as Arkroyal might think, I do have a great deal of experience of flying and of Service Bs of I (I was the subject of two!). Regards... JOHN

Sorry: I must have selected the wrong face; I didn't of course mean a tounge out picture. Apologies. John