PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Training at West Palm Beach: Ocean Helicopters /Cloud 9
Old 8th Nov 2011, 16:48
stringfellow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi pam,

i did some training with you back in 2007 i think, back in the days when mr quigley was floating about. really enjoyed it but it was a bit unstructured as i could only hour build in the 22 and 44, as i couldnt do my full jaa type rating. anyway i did them in march and now have 300 hours of really enjoyable flying.

i now have a bell 206 rating but need more hours to work my way towards insured status as p1 solo. im looking at coming out this winter, 3 weeks over xmas perhaps. right, can you a revalidate my h300 jaa which ran out two years ago, b what is your b206 dual hourly rate, and, c, do you, or any other ppruners know of say a news gathering organisation where i can build big cheap hours being the tea maker and pilots dog body??? people say they know of such people but no one has given me any contacts. it would be great to do some serious training with you then go onto do say 30 hours b206 newsgathering?????
if this message constitutes thread creep then apologies.