PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2011, 22:33
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"A year" to read a massive 173 pages? Wow. Therein lies your average dedicated wannabe's "passion" to read from the source they seek the answers from.

A career on this thread? No. My career is progressing well. I didn't sell out my industry, or the pilot body I seek to join to do it. Nor even attempt to justify those actions if I did. I and many, many others with the correct and accurate information point out the flaws that you ask for by your ignorant questions. Again, you seek a rumour network to search for facts instead of the common sense to phone CX themselves.

If it's that bad then don't apply. Simple. Don't pollute the thread with garbage. Let wannabes be wannabes.
If you don't like the truth or others' opinions then get off the internet and "rumour" chat sites. If in your opinion I pollute this thread, so be it. You'll find that hundreds of thousands of pilots worldwide believe the likes of your ignorant, selfish self pollute the industry as a whole. The likes of you contribute NOTHING positive to aviation. You only detract from it via this CEP and defence of it. We were all "wannabes" once, it's just that most did not actively attempt nor justify a downturn in standards or the industry as a whole to make our careers a successful reality.

Live long & prosper? Not on the iCadet package kid! You'll have to rely on dressing up in your trecky gear in your 400 sq ft flat for lone entertainment as you won't afford much else.

No. Most of us hope and pray we never see uneducated, ignorant, unskilled, must-have-it-all-now, naive kids hell bent on being a slur on aviation in the sky any day. Just in case I'll double check the TCAS system.... But I'll still get a laugh out of the immature dribble RT on the ramps worldwide!!!!