PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Military Planning for Iranian Strike?
Old 7th Nov 2011, 15:07
SAMXXV

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yes, I signed the Official Secret's Act in 1981. Yet since then an enormous quantity of Labour & Tory politicians, who have NOT been "positive vetted" - & just accepted by successive governments as being "kosher" have been made privy to the UK's nuclear "secrets".

As these successive governments have made/leaked our nuclear intentions sincethe late 1980's, I feel no need to hide the UK Government's intentions during the 80's of nuking Poland, Checkoslovakia & many other countries to stop a USSR invasion through Europe.

There are many, many ex Tornado crews who know this. Every RAFG Tornado pilot/Nav had to go to Mission Planning & memorise their primary strike mission.

Every Maxeval/Taceval had a final "nuclear strike" launch where the 48 crews would fly an "equivilent mission" low level within N. Germany.

NATO always "won". But they wouldn't now. Our French EU/NATO "compatriots" have more air/naval/ nuclear firepower than the rest of Europe in total.

The French keep quiet about what they have.

There is an old saying - "I walk quietly but carry a big stick" -Shoe Lin.

Let's see what happens with an extraordinarily weak coalition government composed of public schoolboys who haven't even been abused in their own beds.....

Last edited by SAMXXV; 7th Nov 2011 at 15:40.