PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Yak42 crash, Russia
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2011, 17:04
afhelipilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
“Propaganda yes, but not lies...when some russian aircraft crash is happened than all western media tell us about their poor quality, awful maintance, drunken pilots and similar rubbish...but when some western aircraft fall than max you can see is "well, **** happens"

I personally do feel very sorry for the people who had passed away in this tragic accident. The term like western or non western pilot , actually does not really exist at least should not. There are many pilots of the Russian origin at the “ western airlines “ if we continue with this description.. . I do agree with a fact that whenever it comes to the complex and tragic accident, then the voices are being heard , often not being correlated with the topic .. . After reading the news about this crash I may absolutely not state that the pilots health was a real cause. Our African aviation was a good one really all the people were financially set up, and was great one could do whatever one wishes to at anytime. No one was really talking in terms of the financial aspects of the future further flying,,,Yes, it’s great to hear a reminder to stay on concrete accident, I like it.