PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Qantas grounded effective immediately.
Old 6th Nov 2011, 05:38
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One example - - - I have flown the family (6 of us) SYD/LAX/SYD each year for the past 3 years. Now for personal reasons I hate Virgin with a burning passion, but I just paid for my next trip for the family to LA with them. Why? Well QF now has the most unreliable, expensive ****e service for that route ever. No more getting screwed around by them, no more crammed antiquated 747 for me. Virgin are offering a modern aircraft, better leg room, better meals and better IFE. To hell with Joyce and his mainline international operation which is absolutely pathetic, he can shove it, I am voting with my feet.
Borghetti, you have just picked up my international business as well as domestic flights effective immediately. I never ever thought I would say it of do it. Well done Virgin, there is absolutely no doubt that the longer Joyce and co stay at Qantas the bigger the Virgin business will grow. I may be one voice but I now know several other businesses deserting QF. I do wish all the Qantas staff (below management level) all the best in your battle, you don't deserve to be shat on by the rogue Irish imbecile. I hope in my heart that you can win me back one day.