PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Female Passenger, 25, 'groped airline steward after drinking pint of whisky'
Old 5th Nov 2011, 15:53
cockney steve

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not 1939,for sure, as I wasn't even hatched then

However, my 3 offspring were given a sound grounding in acceptable social behaviour and accept the risks and consequences.

People seem to be getting very "precious" about their P.C."rights ;-

The male of the species has to supress his natural animal mating instincts and in modern society, it seems acceptable that females can flaunt and tantalise,knowing that social conditioning and pressures prevent any overt masculine response.
On this occasion, the female , discretion corrupted by alcohol! , went rather too far in giving a "come-on" signal.

A good dressing-down in front of the other Pax, together with a reminder of the sanctions available to the CC,to deal with non-conformists, would have been my strategy.

Many times , my peers and i have discussed the tabloid reports of schoolboys being molested or "used" by female teachers.....the unanimous concensus has been "lucky little sod, I never even got a hint ,when I was at school".

Get over it. Adults get drunk (usually 'cos sober adults over-indulge them ) deal with it in a mature fashion. Calling plod is a gross,hysterical over-reaction to a quick fumble from a horny female (as previously said, different ground-rules for blokes) If she's persisted, despite a stern warning, that's a different matter.