PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Female Passenger, 25, 'groped airline steward after drinking pint of whisky'
Old 5th Nov 2011, 14:23
flyblue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think we can take that as a no
You think wrong. I didn't reply to that question because it should not become personal, because it's not, it's just how it works: if you fail to give your children the right guidance or example, they will have to learn or pay the consequences.

Since it seems so important to some, then yes, I have brats that safely travel on their own without feeling they have the right to get intoxicated and "act silly". The only thing it took education wise, was to tell them that you are responsible for your actions, the bad and the good ones. Act responsibly, you'll be treated as a responsible person. Act silly, yoo'll be treated accordingly. It doesn't take long for a kid to understand what attitude is best.

I'm not trying to convince anyone, just explaining how it worked for me. Educate your kids as you prefer. But I'm not going to bear the consequences of the bad choices of others, be it the kids (if they are over 18) or their parents.
With three to five hundred passengers whose safety, security and comfort we are responsible of, if we started tolerating a certain kind of behavior it wouldn't take long to become unmanageable.