PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Qantas grounded effective immediately.
Old 5th Nov 2011, 05:13
Andu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In an effort to re-engage it's (sic) workforce Qantas cabin crew management admitted that passenger satisfaction levels with their onboard service of late are tracking at the highest levels in the companies history.
Of late???? Gents and ladies, I have much sympathy for the QF workforce in this current fracas, but if your cabin service standards have dropped "of late", you're in real trouble. Your cabin crew have been in need of a major attitude adjustment for some time now. I can't comment about it "of late", but last time I flew with you - some time ago now - the attitude of your cabin crew towards "the cattle" (the fare-paying passengers in steerage) was close to a disgrace.

I flew First Class QF on two occasions over 20 years ago and have to say that was an extremely pleasant experience. However, numerous ventures in Economy since have been another matter altogether. QF needs to bring in a CC General Manager with a brief to slash, SACK and burn. Very deeply.

Those of us who deal with the customer on a daily basis never take it out on them.
Given my comments above, I'd really hate to see it if you started to.