PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Military Planning for Iranian Strike?
Old 4th Nov 2011, 14:00
SAMXXV

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Tourist spouted forth:
""SAM

How old are you?
Seriously?

"However, Israel is willing (& capable) of throwing a few small Kiloton nukes into Iranian facilities. That is the likely scenario in a few months time IMHO"

So you honestly believe that the "likely scenario" is nuclear war in a few months time.

Oookaaayy.........

Can I also assume that you have built a bunker and wear a tin hat "to stop them reading your brainwaves"

Did they probe you one night?

"There are thousands of mad relgious ragheads who can be turned by enormous amounts of cash.... Simples"

"enormous amounts of cash" is probably one of the things least likely to turn a "mad relgious raghead"

Edited to just say:

On a previous thread I was rebuked by the mods for calling Sam a retard. I just want to state for the record that I am not calling Sam a retard. Others might say that. You might very well say that, but I couldnt possibly say that.

Is that clear? "

1. I'm 12.
2. Yes, I'm a "retard".
3. Yes - Israel WILL chuck a few tactical nukes into Iran within the next 12 months. I certainly would, given their absolutely enormous military might (compared to the 3rd world UK) & the threats Iran has made to Israel over the last 8 years.
4. The US would never publicly back an attack by Israel on Iran, but would would certainly help with ELINT from Cyprus (U2/TR1) & supplying high yield warheads (watch this space over the next year or so...).
5. The US would wish to draw in as many European/Middle East Nations as humanly possible. That would equate to only the UK & possibly Quatar. No other Mid-East nation within missile range of Iran would be daft enough to support a war that could turn nuclear. India (but not Pakistan) might help out.
6. Sadly, It is inevitable that Iran's nuclear facilities MUST be destroyed soon. However, the same should also be said of Pakistan, the REAL hotbed of world terrorism, who for some obscure reason, the Worlds Press ignore.

7. Watch this space for a strike by Israel on Iran within the next 6 months - or less....