PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pan Am
Thread: Pan Am
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2011, 10:32
TightSlot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry, but this subject is something of a red rag for me: I have some previous...

http://www.pprune.org/3708660-post6.html

Ryanair (of course) achieved the ultimate extension of this process when one of their FA's was revealed to have been rather a busy girl on her rest days: It's not easy expressing gratitude with only your eyes, but she (presumably) manages quite well? The official Ryanair response was "What people do before or after they work for us is their business." - Babelfish translates this as meaning "Any kind of free publicity for us is good news".

One of the primary problems with selling your own staff as sex objects is the very real discrepancies that exist between the fantasy and the reality. Not all VS crews match up to the corporate commercial standard, in fact, relatively few. That's because they are human beings, not caricatures - they work, fart, sweat, curse, snore, pick their nose, smoke, drink, wake up in a bad mood and talk crap just like the rest of us. If you're a passenger, the odds are that they probably won't sleep with you, neither will the Ryanair girls nor the Asian Promise FA's - I suppose Edita might?