PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2011, 01:58
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
172 pages & 3431 previous posts of the same naive & ignorant questions asked that have been answered MANY times.

172 pages & 3431 posts & another ignorant wannabe sell out who hasn't bothered to read the the entire thread comes to the fray about cynicism & broken records. Genius. Again, just the perfect imbecilic stooge that CX management find it so easy to promote this insulting offer to. Even a guy above actually DOING IT has the professionalism to mention the truths but you'll define him as a "broken record" because his knowledge & experience that you seek doesn't fit into the cocoon of stupidity & ignorance you rely on to make your decisions.

Wow, guy sticks his neck out by asking a question, only to get it chopped off shortly afterwards. Welcome to PPRuNe.
You wrote it. If ignorant fools like yourself keep coming to this debate or topic asking the same moronic questions answered so MANY times then expect the same answers. Papaerplanes89 yet again cements this point.

"Sticks one's neck out" you wrote on a prior post? As Mark Twain said, "It's better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it & remove all doubt."

172 pages & 3431 posts. I'll guarantee another "passionate" wannabe posts the same questions within the next 5 pages. Such "passion" they claim yet so lazy to do any form of decent research. For a career they earmark "passion" to they show zero effort to be bothered to read up on. They turn to, rely on & argue from an ill informed standpoint on a rumour network in search of career determining information as opposed to calling CX themselves to receive the facts. (Least of all consider those offering the facts from both sides of the debate).

Pay bananas, get monkeys. I hope guys like soudbite get the CX job. An aviation pariah he seeks to be, a pariah he deserves to be labelled for life. At this stage though your greatest achievement in applying for the sell-out job is to have located your HSC. Keep going!!! Pen to paper on a really and truly and really true life application form coud be a reality!!! Parental assistance is encouraged in your case & may not be considered cheating. But practice first & use a rumour network to ask how!! Then bitch if the answers don't suit of course.....

Don't get me wrong. I can see why you defend this iCadet package so pathetically. If CX were to bring back the high standards of recruitment as well as remuneration then experienced airmen with credentials would apply again, thus leaving the likes of you unable to not only compete, but to even qualify. You prefer to start fires & to hell with the major (as well as life threatening) consequences of arson just because you want to be a fireman like in the movies & TV shows. In your mind, you're a genius & the reasoning makes sense.

Last edited by ChinaBeached; 3rd Nov 2011 at 23:20.