PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kenya Airways AB Initio Pilot Recruitment
Old 3rd Nov 2011, 01:53
F.O dravida

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@mwanginjuguna @skyguy....do you guys already have all your documents in order????.... my passport is not out yet and they've given us a deadline of Friday morning....If anyone has a contact at immigration plaese post the necessary info that would help me get the passport within a day!!! I had applied for it last Wednesday and it is due next week.....@ flyangry....have you received any message from them after you confirmed that you have your documentation already with you???.... as for those without mail....the group that went on August. ...some guys didn't receive the email. one of them went to international house and found that they had missplaced his documents....the other one had been chucked coz of something minor like tonsillitis but he was able to vybe them and both of them are in SA as we speak.so I'd advice you guys to either call the doc today or go there in person to enquire whether you made the medical .....also try calling egla...she might be of help....those going to push for passports lets meet at nyayo house!.... nice time to all