PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways DEP Selection - THE lowdown Part 1
Old 2nd Nov 2011, 21:19
alpha.charlie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
- Is the personality test still there?
Yes, you get emailed the test about 2 weeks before your Day1 and need to complete it at least a week before. 300 questions, takes about 45 mins to do, basically the same few questions asked repeatedly.

- Do they require different examples to the questions than in the application form and any previous attempt at the interview?
In mine they asked nearly all of the application form questions again and asked for different examples.

- Is the lunchtime discussion in any way assessed?
No, but I wouldn't want to say anything too stupid because they'll be interviewing you later! Everyone was on their best behaviour and there wasn't much eating going on - I broke rank and made a lot of noise with my sandwich pack 'cos I was starving!

Peter Griffin - I don't remember any speed / dist / time questions but I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just basic maths with a big time constraint. I can't stress this enough - if it's going to take you more then 20 seconds to solve, leave it and move on! I only managed about 15 out of the 25, but I'm not particularly brilliant at maths.

Cheers