PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Qantas grounded effective immediately.
Old 1st Nov 2011, 22:36
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It seems like Joyce unleashed a huge can of Baygon, the cockroaches are running everywhere - QF management now looking for cracks to hide in, Hockey, Abbott, the Carbon Queen and co. This is prime time television at it's best. It is like watching Survivor but with the players being Corporate Australia, the Liberals, Labor, a few Independants thrown in and QF management, question is 'who will be sent to redemption island'?

Put all these players on the stand and under oath. Straight questions which require "YES or NO" answers.

I won't harp on with the same old rhetoric, and as for proof of the stench of 'mates rates' in all this, refer to other posts (especially the links) on this page by Happy Gilmore, Capt Kremin and TIMA9X. Also Tailwheel's link to Senator Xenophon's proposed amendment is woth mulling over. I give the Senator full credit on his recent performaces, he would appear to be probably the only Australian politician that acts in the interest of the servants a politican is meant to serve.

I say heads need to roll over this, and the more QF heirachy and politicians that are rolled the better, so start scrambling cockroaches.

Is Old Ianmeadow still around, and did he have any involvement in this?
'All for one and one for all'! Mates rates and the lure of easy money and a never ending gravy train would make it overwhelmingly likely that the answer to that question would be 'yes'.