PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SERCO Baghdad
Thread: SERCO Baghdad
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2011, 17:32
meddle east

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I tried to provide factual answers to questions but someone has taken it on board to get a couple of negative issues and make mohammad out of mo. I can't be bothered now
yeah, but you lied about the facts, so you!

they do not understand english, hence the confused look you talk about.
Jimmy understands English better than you do. But you probably don't know Jimmy. Since you come into the dining room, grab a styrofoam container and eat in your room. Hmmm, is that why you don't care about what kind of water they wash the dishes with?

I said in my post that there was a system in place..didn't say it worked. Having said that it has worked for a number of people who have had to leave quickly and on a couple of occasions it hasn't gone to plan and they have had to wait for a day....but you just go ahead and reword that how you want...
lies in my opinion don't have to be just saying things that are untrue. They can also be twists of facts. or items not mentioned. I guess if I said there was a "system in place" for anything, at the end, I could just beg off and say "Didn't say it worked!"

Grade school stuff considering folks are considering these answers in deciding whether to change their whole lives around.

It might not be perfect and yes it is stressful waiting for your exit visa...but I have not heard of anyone missing their flight out of here due to a visa issue
more lies, or just too stupid to ask around Mr. "Precious" ...

two controllers were here waiting for their visas which either did not come at all, or came late. One controller never did get reimbursed for airline tickets his wife had bought to meet him. The other's wife spent 3 days in Dubai -- ALONE - while here husband was stuck here in BGD.

anyone think being stuck here in BDG while your plans go up in smoke is 'a system in place' ?

Also, another controller was given his exit visa but....... drum roll please.... it had already been expired. If he had not double checked it himself he would have been up the creek.

ME