PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SERCO Baghdad
Thread: SERCO Baghdad
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2011, 07:55
baghdadkiwi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my oh my. Did you break a nail precious?

Asked the cooks how many bottles of water they used when they made the soup: after many confused looks= NONE

asked the dish washers how many bottles of water they used per plate/ per cup:
more confused looks=NONE
you obviously have a good command of their language because you could tell them "your mother wears Jack Boots" and they will look at you and smile and say yes sir no sir.......they do not understand english, hence the confused look you talk about.

apparantly water is used for more than your loo. But just to be sure, I checked with security about water supply and now there are two separate areas. One area is locked up with concertina wire on back side (where the cameras are NOT). Guess you are not the expert, and some do think, including security that potable water should be safeguarded. Glad you are not in charge.
And I guess they spoke fluent english as well and knew exactly what you were asking. The tanks are in one area, separated by the compound wall ie most of the tanks are outside the wall..next to the guard hut and 2 or 3 tanks are inside the wall..but none the less they are all confined to one area. Yes I can see someone coming up in a car...pull up outside the guard hut...climb up on the tanks...under all the spot lights ....and put in..well whatever you think they are going to put in. Please...... I'll leave it up to you to find the rest of the negatives ...guess you will find a negative in the 10% payrise as well....and you say your staying for another 6 months - my.... how you must hate being here.

Seems like anyone who does not think BGD is issue free will feel the wrath of Kiwi on the forum
whatever

Seems odd that someone who likes 'facts' so much did not want to provide the full answer. One controller had a relative very ill... he did not manage to get out in one day. Two? Noooo,

Want to rework this one?
I said in my post that there was a system in place..didn't say it worked. Having said that it has worked for a number of people who have had to leave quickly and on a couple of occasions it hasn't gone to plan and they have had to wait for a day....but you just go ahead and reword that how you want...

Last edited by baghdadkiwi; 1st Nov 2011 at 08:31.