PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Qantas grounded effective immediately.
Old 1st Nov 2011, 02:35
Roger that.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Couple of points here AJ.
Not so long ago you had me do an online ethics course. Did you do it? I'm thinking you didn't. To leave so many pax in the dark is beyond forgiveness. The stories I've heard on the TV and radio are so sad it make's me ashamed.
You've had all these business leaders say you were right to do what you did. That's funny, because I've had a heap of mate's (Got any of those?) say you make way too much money.
I've also been wondering about that thing called "respect" Not you to me, because I know that just is'nt. I'm talking me to you. How in God's name can I respect you? The things you do & the things you say about me and my 35,000 brother's and sister's, it just can't happen. It make's me wonder how you can live with that...Maybe your pay packet is a nice thing the curl up with at night.

I said on here a while back. "God is watching you" Look into your heart, or talk to a worker on the floor and either one of them will be able to tell you what he's saying.