PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prestige Jet- All Merged Threads
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2011, 19:32
Waste Management

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sounds Like Something May Be Happening

Dear KF,

I have heard from two pilots that their lawyer has informed them that they are expecting some moneys for them, but these reportedly are subsets of what is owed and I would not count on it until these mates inform us that money has entered their account.

However, as freddieclemenza states above, there is plenty of evidence to accept the validity of the reports that a number of pilots and other personel have won judgments against Prestige Jet in the courts - which Prestige, of course, denies and refuses to pay, causing this foreclosure and asset sale which is really occurring. I have seen two of the judgments - both original and certified translation - and can attest that they are true and real.

I also second your comment that Sheikh Hamed Ben Ahmed Al Hamed should be ashamed of the lack of respect shown by his organization to his own Royal family and the various constituencies and institutions of Abu Dhabi. I wonder why the latter do not put their foot down and tell him to stop this embarrassment to the family and the state?

WM