PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Cessna 207 POH
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2011, 14:29
Ixixly

Received 29 Likes on 15 Posts
I enquired about the same thing a while back as well with no success, might I ask what you require one for? Can I assume you've gotten a job that will involve flying one?

If this is the case you're best bet would be to simply ask for a copy of their Ops Manual to be emailed to you if possible as it'll outline a lot of what you need to know!! Most of the procedures you'll find are the same as a C206, it really is just a longer version, and pretty much the same operating speeds from what I recall, its just the loading which is different...not difficult though, just stack the nose with as much as you can (to the limit... ) then load heaviest crap forward and you'll be right!!

Personally I have a bunch of hours flying the C207 and actually quite liked the old beasts, they take a bit of getting used to though I don't care what the others say, 600+kg of freight and still getting 500fpm on a 38degree day in a single engine piston is doing just fine by me! 1500-2000fpm climbs when empty can get you through more than a few small holes on a crappy weather day too!!