PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dragonair (KA) recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2011, 14:04
crashing1234

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey keigorjai,
Sorry for not being clear about my info.

3. for the third paper it was a english/memory paper. there were three recordings, about 30 secs to one min long. after each recording, they will let you to see the questions about the recording (about 3 to 4 per recording). i.e. the recording might say something about the joint program with youth aircadet and KA last year. info might include: how many student gradutated from it, course content, etc . then after the recording has finished. the question might ask 'what is the number of cadets who finished from the program' or 'name one of the activities in the program' or 'who is the program director' or 'name the hosting organisation of the program'. thats about it. try practice with your friends, recording a piece of news on TV and ask him/her to set some questions about the it. Do it ten times (i didnt practic and remembered about 6 out of 10) and u can pretty much get it all correct.

4. For the math questions, i had just 7 big ones and a total of 20 questions. i had some 'big' questions with 4 smaller questions in them. I dun know why was my math paper was shorter than theirs...

I am still waiting for the app test.

what is your status right now?