PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Qantas grounded effective immediately.
Old 31st Oct 2011, 08:46
rh200

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
On the contrary, I think the game has only just reached half-time. The interviews I saw today of the PM and other ministers revealed they each had a white-hot fury raging in them over the actions of QF .
We really need a piss yourself laughing icon.

Ohhh I'm scared, now we are really in it, Julia angry, I'm mean what are you saying. Normally a woman scorned would be something to be afraid of, but does she count? This has to have been one of the most useless governments that we have had, and has stuffed almost every thing they have touched, you really think Joyce gives a sh!t what they think. The government are as much pawns in this as everyone else.

Last time I looked it was illegal to take un-notified industrial action and the guilty party would be fined! What of class actions by those who lost during this episode against Clifford, Joyce, Qantas - the salaries would dwindle pretty quickly. Nothing of this ...yet.
This should be another lesson, private enterprise generally has the best accountant, lawyers etc, the direct opposite is true for Government. For example and feel free to correct me on the technicalities as I can't be bothered looking into it. QANTAS was to lock every one out Monday arvo, plenty of notice. QANTAS pulled a shifty and used health and saftey as cause for immidiate grounding. Note they didn't lock you out until Monday. Shifty (smart lawyers at work there).
Unless one of their greasy lawyers had a bad day or someone got sloppy there is not a snowball chance in hell of laying one on them.

Leigh Sales on 7.30 has just said that for the second day in a row Alan Joyce agreed to be interviewed on the programme and then cancelled with no explanation.
Again most likely lawyers