PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Trouble in HK atc
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2011, 01:29
gweiloairline

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE]I think that a lot of the locals are virtually unemployable elsewhere in the world.Look at some of the drivel that Beholder and Gweiloairline come away with.Is the travelling public safe with them and would the like of Nats employ them.Would they validate in the real world.Answers on a postcard.
At least the 3 year contractors have proved themselves elsewhere to even get the job in HK,and most who are not retired are still working in ATC.(In the real world)[/UNQUOTE]

TAD

Are you suffering from some sort of complex?
Why is everything you say gospel, and somebody else's drivel?

All I have done is refute with hard facts unfair and unfound allegations of some,
e.g. you would have us believe that a domestic incident in UK 10 years ago
is lesson to learn for big international airport like VHHH, involving international FIRs and multi-systems. I refuted you.

AT pulled wool over ATC Management's eyes by saying that he/she only got
a late break because none was possible during the shift due to insufficient manning. Fact is they all got breaks too many that make them lazy.

You say HK guys are unemployable elsewhere. Perhaps you did not know coz
you had been sacked by VHHH before 1990 that in 80-90, it was VHHH controllers who bailed out ASSY to allow their centres from normal running.

TAD - you are so pathetic, you should come out of your NATS cocoon and
face the real world, come to Dubai and let me teach you how to do ATC, internationally!