PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 29th Oct 2011, 20:22
Dio

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Tolerant Dubai

I find it hard to believe that the lack of movement is down to the ban on Emirates!! You can "apply" to a lot of places!! Most people who can leave Flydubai without paying a penny towards the bond have been in the company for 2 years(simple maths)

As I say, I don't agree with a lot of things in the company but facts are better than BS any day of the week, and from what I can see there is a lot BS out there, be it 30-40 "applied" to Etihad or command jobs for F/O's with 6000hrs or pilots being fired(i've heard nothing of that one on line) I'm all for pilots finding better terms elsewhere or improving the exisiting ones they have but to do so by talking smack is not the way forward. Management know the amount of BS that is out there about this place and have done nothing to change what is on offer, the only way I can see a change happening is if there is constructive critisism, to add to the BS does not help!!

People will read this and think what they want, we can't help that, but if you want a guy to say he/she is not joining having been offered the job, they have to have valid reasons to put to the company otherwise we may all accept that the company will not change it's policy, because it's all nonsense that they have heard before.