PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas grounding?
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2011, 13:56
JamesGBC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As a regular long haul passenger I tried booking a flight HGK to FRA this week did not even think of Qantas despite being an Australian expat and Emirates appalling timetable to Europe. Reading of the pay rise before this moment of total madness was bad enough as a business owner (not a CEO) what was he thinking of. I was also so shocked I looked at his employment history and then wondered how did he get this job? He complains that Australia is the end of the line and not an Asian hub when flights from the HK and Singapore airports can be booked another misleading statement. I’m glad I’m booked this month as flights will be premium price now. Maybe get a good discount for next months flight if I book Qantas.

If I was booked on a Qantas flight I would be a bit (words not allowed) never mind being in the queue at 3.00pm after a 3 hour journey to the airport a few hours packing and a week’s planning to be told sorry closed. I only hope that the staff were not abused, Interesting you could still book flights on the website tonight for tomorrow, you can get a nice hotel in HK for $350. Share price Monday morning is going to be interesting given his reported $10 million looks like he just lost his pay rise next two years.