PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas grounding?
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2011, 11:10
MaxTOW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vale Qantas I think

Seriously , to give yourself a 71% payrise then tell staff they are being unrealistic with their wage demands is just PISS POOR LEADERSHIP , Joyce is an idiot that needs to be taken out of Qantas.
It would have been cheaper to just listen ....

If other people can't see the hypocrisy that Joyce is exhibiting, the above (quoted) statement makes it fairly clear. I get the feeling that all concerned are making some fair comments here (you won't see Joyce on here will you?); but that opinions like those of Dick Smith are going to play out. DS can see the owners point of view; but in this situation who is the owner? Shareholders? A disconnected CEO who doesn't sound Australian is at the helm and is likely to put an end to the name that was once called the worlds safest airline (thats the bit that cuts). And for extra millions to him ?!? Don't look for leadership from elsewhere; Julia is about to join the ranks of those other two politician fwits in her political past. Oh well - bring on the dumbed down beef trucks that airlines are becoming .. maybe the kangaroo has become a dinosaur. Can't wait to sit in one of those vertical seats and pay for every gram of bags, and get frisked or cavity checked beforehand on my next ride - NOT.