PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2011, 23:37
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stevop21: true.

These two clowns with their newly formed alliance seek to discredit the arguments and points of view from people with first hand experience & knowledge, etc of the questions they seek answers to. When they don't get them in either the form or result they need they wish to argue, but without a standpoint or supportable opinion. They argue from what point of view? From what facts? Saying "You're wrong" or "I disagree" without backing it up is useless, but more over petty & infantile. Again, it shows the level of CX iCadet wannabe.

They make accusations about me that they see as reevaluations: "I don't even think he works for CX!". That just shows their level of research and how much they've read of this thread before engaging foot-in-mouth.

I have been shown on a few occasions where I've been wrong on this forum by people like "voice of reason", & have readily admitted as well as thanked him for it. Anything that contributes to the better understanding is beneficial for both sides of the equation. But these idiots put forward zero argument & zero facts to defend their standpoint of just wishing people like me would stop trying to stop others from join CX.

This forum is about people asking questions, points of view being swapped and opinions shared. I am completely guilty for letting my disdain be shown for the new breed of despicable lows CX has sunk to - no denial - as well as the type of spineless character who defends them and seeks to contribute to it. I back it up with reason and facts. It is the people that haven't the fortitude, knowledge or just simple reasoning to defend their argument that brings any argument down to a gutter.

Ask questions. Have a lively debate but do it from a position where it can be defended. Otherwise the only thing shown is ignorance and naivety.