PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hug a pilot...BA
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2011, 22:24
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QUOTE""The cabin crew did have changes ( crew numbers reduced) and made savings for the company and also all new crew are on different terms and conditions.
Even thought these changes happened with BASSA fighting all the way they never the less have taken place and many would say that cabin crew have suffered more than many other groups."" QUOTE

Don't selectively quote just one sentence. As you can clearly see my following sentence did take account of the fact that BASSA fought the changes but they never the less have taken place and BA have made huge savings from one crew member off every aircraft, reduced purser numbers plus new entrants joining on lesser terms and conditions. I only mentioned this fact because one of our less well informed posters was suggesting that cabin crew had not made any contribution!

This is going to be my last post on this because this really is just a rehash of the last two years and nothing has changed. Same old, same old ! Same views and bigoted attitudes from both sides. I have moved on, I suggest you all do too and just ignore BASSA because that's what most crew do now anyway bar a few nutters!