PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hug a pilot...BA
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2011, 17:04
A and C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Betty

I may be outside the company but I know people from inside BA who are getting the bullying treatment from those in BASSA, the way some people are being treated is cruel and intimidating.

The victims are the first to admit that this intimidation is from a small minority but when you can't go to work without fear of intimidation & bullying it has a very corrosive effect on people, I had lunch in a pub a week or so back with a BA cabin crew member who I worked with at another airline and this person felt that some of the BASSA types would stop at nothing to destroy their carreer.

I would like to say more but as this is likely to end in court I can't because of the legal actions pending, I am very pleased that you think that things in BA are improving I can't help feeling this is good for BA as a whole but if you are the target of the vindictive people in BASSA the picture looks very different.

I suspect that when the full details of the actions of a minority in BASSA are made public in court you to will be appalled by actions of some individuals.

As some above have said BASSA need to move on from this unfortunate episode, when I was in engineering after a three week strike both sides were keen to move on ......... Those running BASSA should be keen to follow this policy.