PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2011, 11:50
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boat....you really are only showing your complete lack of intelligence, ability to read, research and any form of common sense.

I think you don't even work for Cathay, I think that's why you spend all your time in a wannabe forum.
And you got that information from where? The many times I've written that I interviewed for CX > 3.5 years ago and was successful for the DESO T's & C's, was put on hold until eventually offered the insulting iCadet package and turned it down - TWICE - as so many others in my situation did? (The same insulting package that the likes of you see as an "opportunity" because you see a GA or regional airline demanding you meet the prerequisites of a frozen ATP/ATPL as too hard but CX will accept far, far, far lower standards of ZERO flying experience or credentials). So genius, you're right. I don't work for CX and never said I did. Unlike you and so many others I know what I'm worth, respect my colleagues and have self respect. A wannabe you say?? As a result I am an FO on a widebody with a career path without ever having to sell my soul (and earning a better base salary than CX B scale).

Troll? Heard that one before as well. So, once again for the slow boats out there: A troll is considered an ugly creature living beneath dingy bridges in remote towns, living off scraps and scaring the local community. Now, replace dingy bridge with 400 sq ft apartment, replace remote town with outer reaches of HK, replace scraps of food with 2 min noodles and replace scaring the local community with actively bringing down the standards, terms and conditions of an airline.... Seems like troll is more apt elsewhere. You are the perfect ignorant stooge CX are seeking. If you're lucky Capt NB can invite you on his next TV ad promoting CX's great values (you won't be paid but you can strut about CX city). Capt (loose term) RH will just be thanking you for adding to his massive bonuses.

Fly_boy: good luck with your career. You have made the right decision. It will be harder than you first imagine but the rewards will be 10 fold in career and financial security.

Last edited by ChinaBeached; 27th Oct 2011 at 12:03.