PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hug a pilot...BA
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2011, 22:48
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

A and C,

The cabin crew did have changes ( crew numbers reduced) and made savings for the company and also all new crew are on different terms and conditions.

Even thought these changes happened with BASSA fighting all the way they never the less have taken place and many would say that cabin crew have suffered more than many other groups.

It does not sound like you actually work for BA and as such , I guess you gain all your info from here. As for unpleasant posts, I don't think you can lay that at the feet of only cabin crew as looking back through this particular thread it appears that some pilots have not moved on either unfortunately.

As I and some others have said, many crew do go out together, it's just that this particular website seems to attract people from both sides that seem to enjoy causing trouble. Flight crew and cabin crew on ALL fleets do go out
together still. Only a few bitter people on each side don't and unfortunately,
lots of them post venom on here too.

I will also add that most crew have a great relationship with our engineers and your version of how cabin crew treat engineers seems very strange indeed! Sometimes I truly wonder if I work for a different airline to some of you because I have never seen anyone being anything but nice to engineers.