PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hug a pilot...BA
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2011, 22:10
A and C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a sad reflection on the state of a company this thread is, having worked for BA years back as an aircraft engineer I can remember being treated by SOME of the cabin crew as if I was a dog turd on their shoe but in this day and age I would have expected this attitude to have been long gone.

It is apparent that in some quarters this attitude persists, one can't help feeling pity for those who have such a narrow outlook on life that they feel they have to act in such a way. I can't help feeling that this attitude resulted in the decision to take strike action when BA was in a state if financial crisis, just about every other group of BA employees took some sort of hit in pay or conditions of service for the well being of the company and to secure their future employment and yet BASSA who represent the best paid cabin crew in the industry ( if not the world) would not give an inch.

I can only thank my luck that I fly for an airline were a night stop is seen as a chance for all the crew to have some fun and were the childish attitude of BASSA illustrated above on this thread has not even been considered.