PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cumbria helicopter crash: tributes and condolences
Old 26th Oct 2011, 17:29
PENNINE BOY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

In Marks memory guys, lets stop bashing the rights and wrongs of flying, lets all put our energies into a petition to see through Marks vision of trying to get planning permission for the zip wire.

For fu--s sake I and my friends have been going upto the lakes for a long time and I dont know of many people that actually climb the fells, most just use the cafes and bars in windermere and others.

If this can bring a few smiles on people faces that would enjoy the thrill of rock climbing and decending down a zip wire then fantastic! If the climb around the path wasnt there originally then the do gooders at English what ever in there W1 office complex wouldnt have known about a load of daisies, moss or other ****e that that was growing there in the first place! How much are these people on? I could think of more important things in life to do!

So come on pruners lets try and do something that would put a smile on alot of peoples faces!

P.B.

Come on Stringfellow! Lets do!!!!!!!!!!!!