PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Zealand - Training Schools and Job Prospects
Old 26th Oct 2011, 14:30
smudge07

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the reply Granny I get the point about young pilots perhaps being different to those of 10-15 years ago – I see that here a bit too.

The title of the thread is however ‘New Zealand – Training Schools and Job Prospects’ not ‘New Zealand - I have just got a job’. Surely it is an appropriate place to ask some general questions, which was all no fly zone, was doing. Testing the water a little, which is why I asked about SAR and Oil and gas as it could suit me and no fly zone.

My bad re: ‘Gloucose levels’ it was the health forum where Granny posted not rotorheads – not sure pprune would corroborate it is ‘where Doctors answer questions’ mind you. It actually states on that forum "News and debate about medical and health issues as they relate to aircrews and aviation. Any information gleaned from this forum MUST be backed up by consulting your state-registered health professional or AME" so perhaps I am not the only one needing glasses

I think pprune is a great thing just a bit negative sometimes which normally gets me out of my box to have a rant (yes that did sound a bit negative didn’t it).

Teddy back in pram now