PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Reasons not to apply for emirates airlines
Old 26th Oct 2011, 04:57
Jolly Foreigner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thexman - you could always go back to Alitalia or the tin pot outfit you left and wonder whether your job was going to be there the next day. Please feel free to visit the 3rd floor of the ivory towers with your resignation if life is so unbearable in the sandpit. Like the rest of us, YOU signed the contract and YOU agreed to the terms at that moment in time. We all know things in this part of the World can be less than ideal and that we get sh***ed with new management models/ideas, but this should have been part of your homework before committing to come to EK. Believe me things are worse outside. I suggest you go down to the training college and see how many guys from good airlines are coming through from reasonably good airlines unlike a few years ago, you might then get the picture.

Thank Allah you are on the 'cripple 7', as I would hate to be sat next to you for 7 hours or worse be on layover with the constant whinging. Small suggestion - look at the things that have been good to you and your family in DXB and EK and if things are worse than when you left your previous carrier then resign and go to grass that is greener. If you find it please tell the other 2900 pilots in EK so we can join you, as in the current climate I doubt you will, but you never know.