PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2011, 20:49
VFE
Dancing with the devil, going with the flow... it's all a game to me.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

CX-A330,

Whilst I understand your gameplan totally, I do not hold out much hope for it's success! You see, the guys interviewing at CX will have far more experience of interviewing than you have of being interviewed and as such will easily suss out your ulterior motives. You may think you are smart, and you probably are a bright cookie alright, but it's like someone who enjoys the occasional jog around their local block announcing to the world that they intend to take on Usian Bolt! They will simply pose a couple of questions at the start and then pose a couple more at counterpoint towards the end which will easily expose any contradictions inherent in your story. It is a sport to the guys in recruitment and you are just what they are looking for!

Good luck but don't expect to get past stage 2 mate. As someone already suggested - there is no point playing with CX as you will always lose. Their eyes are on you the entire time you are with them in HK and in particular at CX City... enjoy having big brother watching you as you attempt to live out your lie!!

VFE.