PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A reminder for candidate slaves..
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2011, 17:15
sittingidly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok, I got on a bit of a rant and decided to delete. Basically for fear of my job,haha. At least u didn't BS or blatantly distort things in your past post, although it was still mostly

And once again, just flew with ANOTHER funny and smart Brit/English dude. I then reflected upon posting things that 'perhaps' might disparage all Brits/English. Not my intent at all. I actually enjoy the company of most B/E's. Just that the bad ones, are about as bad as u can get! I still believe u are one of the bad ones but I might be wrong, even though all evidence points to the contrary.

When u made your comment regarding my respect and admiration for the OWS dudes, it reinforced my belief that you have been brainwashed. Then u suggested that my stance regarding gold and silver meant I was part of the establishment,when in reality (and even to an idiot), that is exactly the opposite. I have a feeling u would happily be out there pepper-spraying and beating the hell out of ur fellow citizens, to protect your lot in life.

Honor, honesty, intelligence and compassion for less advantaged people is something we should all strive for. I believe u are the epitome of the opposite but I openly admit I might be wrong.

Not that I always exhibit those ideals but at least try.

Last edited by sittingidly; 26th Oct 2011 at 04:37.