PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2011, 00:56
The Dominican

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
commutes from Europe. If so do you use stby or the full business ticket return?
I commute to the US but it seems to be the same for most guys as far as the commute goes, it depends on how many sectors, how many daily flight and the time of the year; Busy season, multi sectors, not so many daily choices= confirmed business class. Easy one sector commute, several daily flights, many open seats=ZED tickets
Secondly having looked at the different agencies, are they all offering 12 days off WITH the ability to bolt on 2 leave days each month, because some are leaving it a bit vague.
10 days off, you are able to take the 2 commute days and add 2 vacation days monthly if you wish regardless of what head hunter got you the gig
How did you approach detailing 1000's of hours as x-country. Did you sign off each page as a x-country or get your company to write as such in their letter of confirmation wrt to your hours ?
There is no fast way, I'm afraid you will have to spend some time with your head in your logbooks. Sorry
And does anyone know when the next courses are being scheduled?
Don't know really, we get very little feedback of what is going on at the training center but I'll try to find out for you