PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A reminder for candidate slaves..
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2011, 17:12
sittingidly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
White Knight, I apologize. Even though I do enjoy winding you up, I should not be so abrasive towards you. I really have no idea if you are in the minority of Brits who are Imperialist donut-heads, just that your posts have led me in that direction.

That link is intended as a joke, so don't get too upset about it. If there is ONE thing the Brits definitely possess, it's a great sense of humor. I just flew with a young English lad who had me laughing my ass off the entire flight.

Granted, he was the guy who enlightened me about what is happening in Jolly Ole England.

It's always the MINORITY of any culture that ruins it for everyone else and I think you are in that minority. But if truth be known, I wish England wasn't being sold-out by it's political and Royal masters. Having said that.... Um, Er, its, its, its, probably wise for me to take the high road and apologize.

But if you persist in believing the BS put forth by the likes of Tony Blair or Cameron, then you deserve what you get. YOU are a pawn. Hell, you might even be a Rook or a Castle but you will still be sacrificed for the 1%. You don't realize it yet, but you will.