PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SOUTHAMPTON
Thread: SOUTHAMPTON
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2011, 11:21
adfly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just had a look at the current S12 schedules:

Blue Islands:

All of their JER and GCI flights are down to be operated by ATR42 500's so I assume they will be getting a couple more - also a sizeable increase in capacity compared to the Jetstreams especially since the frequency remains at ~3x daily for both routes.

Aurigny:

Much the same as this year although there do seem to be less flights especially Fri/sat/sun compared to this year.

Eastern

Aberdeen continues as 3 dailyish all on J41 bar Sunday which is a S20 via DTV. No sign of Dijon returning at the moment although I think it did perform fairly well with loads mostly in the 20's this year but don't take my word for it!

Skybus:

Same as last year 3x per week rising to 6x during peak times and at the start of the season at least it seems to be a 1-stop flight although it does not say where it stops.

Flybe:

Few changes to frequency's - BZR and PMI are up from 2x per week this year to 3x. Currently Verona is down as having no flights and Pau isn't even on the schedule although they may be released later.

Thomson:

PMI returns operated by a Flybe E195 on Saturday although the flight could still get upgraded later on as it was for this year.

Thomas Cook:

S12 is not currently bookable but it has been previously said that the flights will return as per this year - PMI on a Saturday and MAH on a Sunday both operated by Flybe E195's.