PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Solution on Offer
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2011, 02:59
QF94

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QF94,

Its an attitude like yours that will drive the investor celebrations when your job or the jobs of people like you become 'offshored' and that is only a matter of time. Angry souls have no place in a business like Qantas.

Best you get your resume in order if not already done so, pretty soon you are going to need it!

NP
NP,

I guess that's why you're offshored and you are an angry soul because your shares are not doing so well. See your much revered CEO about why your share price is wallowing in the pits. Not the workers who don't have a say in which direction the company is going. It's also reassuring to know that individuals like yourself will derive great pleasure when jobs are lost so you can make a few miserable dollars. I hope your afterlife has enough space for all the dividends QANTAS will be paying you.

It's a looooong way back to $2.80. 5, 10, 15 years? Who knows? Who cares? Enjoy your losses, because I certainly am.

It's a bit difficult to have offshore people running a business in Australia, unless that's the direction of QANTAS. Maybe you would like QF onshore with you. Quite possible you may want to get back into a company that offshored you.

I will be here in QANTAS long after the board are made to step down once their own "indiscretions" are exposed and the angry mob of shareholders want explanations as to why a company like QANTAS has fallen from grace in such a short period as it has in the last 7 to 10 years. It takes a long time to build a company like QANTAS, but not so long to destroy it in the name of making it a "Stronger QANTAS" for a greedy few, inclusive of yourself.