PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A reminder for candidate slaves..
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2011, 21:17
sittingidly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Imperialist Brat Whight Knight,
I have no idea if SMA was sacked so please explain to me why you automatically assume he is a bad person.

You said he ''talks complete bollocks 'cos he was sacked!!!". Your mind works in an odd way if that is how you perceive reality.

Then you stated that I considered YOU not to be politically correct but that is exactly the OPPOSITE of my opinion of you. You are an imperialilst, 'class standard'', I"M NATURALLY BETTER THAN YOU BECAUSE I'M BRITISH!!

Plus, you actually had the audacity to suggest that my comment about ''occupy wall street'', should somehow be construed to mean I am an imperialist like yourself. You are ignorant if you view things in that light. In fact you further embarassed yourself by saying that Gold and Silver investments meant I was part of the conspiracy. YOU JUST DON"T GET IT!!

No one should consider Whight Knights opinions, observations or rants to be in line with reality. He is in all probability, the most self-serving, sycophant, kiss-ass, Imperialist at Emirates Airline.

His monthly visits to TCAS's office to bend over and express his admiration, should be a good indication of his mentality. Sadly for WK, he does not possess the charisma or intelligence to get himself into one of those management positioans. Honestly, you got to be pretty pathetic NOT to attain that goal!

I fear for you Whight Knight. You lead your life in a bubble. Yes, you have a maid, yes your family is living life LARGE here in Dubai, but that is not reality. Keep deluding yourself.

Who really wants to live there nowadays, other than Pakistanis and Indians? What a disgrace you are WK.

In Brit speak, I will sum up. Erms, em, its,its its, um, er, um, eh um, Emirates AHHH, 15, em er.

Em................ er................. em............... apologies to the Brits who can actually speak without saying........ UM at the beginning of each sentence. IN fact, I like the Brits in general but the guys like WK are such bad people it makes me fear the worst for the UK. The guys like WK are the same guys who disparage the Ozzies and have perpetuated the MYTH, that Ozzies are NOT good to fly with. Give me the worst Ozzie any day over a guy like WK>

Last edited by sittingidly; 24th Oct 2011 at 17:16.