PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Contract agency rants and Kudos, Vietman, Korean, Asiana, Rishworth
Old 23rd Oct 2011, 18:02
USMCProbe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ia1166 gave me the "In Brief" on Rishworth. As did a half a dozen other pilots at VAC. I like to listen to others who came before. Unfortunately I was to discover that everything they said - EVERYTHING - was true. Much to my financial detriment. I quit a job I loved because that was the only way to rid myself of business dealings with Rishworth.

Most contract agents get you the job and that is it. No service. There are 2 notable exceptions, and they happen to be the 2 biggest. Rishworth and Parc. Parc views you as a long term business partner. Rishworth views you as a pot of money, and to syphon off as much as they can without being sued in NZ court. They are all f#$%@ing lawyers, and they are better at the game than you, or me, are.

I will post some quotes from my past Rishworth contract tomorrow. Including the quote that says that I cannot divulge the contents of the contract to anyone. The contract is now long since null and void.

Being F@#$ing lawyers, maybe they will sue me, in NZ court?