PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Solution on Offer
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2011, 12:33
QF94

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so I'd be happy to just get my money back mate because its people like me that have funded this business that has kept people like you employed for years. Some of your colleagues on this forum even call airline investors 'morons' would you believe! The only morons around here are the vandals associated with these unions destroying their own jobs.
New Piper, if you don't like your investment, bail out. I guess it takes a moron to invest in a company of morons. Your words not mine. Your piddly amount of shares do not keep us in jobs. We have not cut dividend payments for the last few years, even though QANTAS has been the most profitable airline. Maybe you should be criticising the people you put your faith and trust in. Maybe you did mean that the management are morons, but I suspect I'm wrong about that point.

Long before the greedy investors like yourself came in and stuffed QANTAS, it was government owned and run. Not a brand. A company that had control on everything that went on in it and made smart decisions on the aircraft it flew.

If investors had half a brain, they wouldn't invest in the share market and hope to make a quick buck. That's what race tracks and pokies are for.

It appears that as an investor, you have the God given right to dictate to a company and its employees. Without employees, and competent ones at that, there would be no business and "investors" like yourself would not be able to make money off the backs of those employees.

As has been mentioned, the employees and unions don't make incompetent decisions that drive a share price down, and yet reward the board of directors for either their incompetence or deliberate sabotage of a company to drive its share price down so that it is ripe for the picking, whilst lining their own pockets.

If you want to believe in your own self-importance, that's your prerogative.

Maybe one should look at Richard Branson's ethics. Customers and investors come second in the business. Employees come first. Without happy employees, you will not have happy customers or investors. Voila, QANTAS.

Once again, if you don't like your QANTAS investment, sell up, cut your losses and get out of our faces. Otherwise, get a seat on the board of directors and make some decisions. You have the same mentality as our current regime of imbeciles and would fit in perfectly.