PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to get there as a student
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2011, 10:11
Poeli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you for the advice, if I could combine the two it would be fabulous! I love engineering, but the two combined would be heaven.
I'll start to look to get some little jobs every saturday and save the money to start the ppl training in the beginning of next year.

You are right, there is no hurry, but sometimes it feels it goes too slow. We are allowed to work 50 days a year here as a student with 2,70% of taxes. That gives me a net total of around 4k, of which I at least save 3k to fly.

I have to go to the car company again tomorrow. I'll say that I'll quit (was the first time I worked over there) because my boss didn't even speak my language, nor did they give me the right protection. (I already said during the work to my co-workers that it was the first and last time I worked there).

Yesterday I was riding back with my bike from work and was just thinking about it. Maybe it was because the work was really *****, they didn't give me the right equipment and ect, but I felt like stupid and naive.
First things first, concentrate on the engineering degree and later on the PPL.
Thanks again