PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Baltic Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2011, 17:09
bedix84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear All,
please make sure You already did all you re-search about TR-BT and eventually LT, because I dont think the BAA is cheaper that aother TRTO.
I will put for you he price that BAA gave to me and if you try to find other TRTO, you can find that you can do TR+BT with a total cost of 21.000 Eur.( 12/13000 for TR and 6500/7500 euro for BT).

Price for type rating in BAA is:
  • A320- 20500 EUR
  • Accommodation here in Vilnius for all training period is around 700 eur. Base training price is:
  • A320- 8000 eur.
  • Line training possibilities for A320 are 300 h (23500 eur+ additional airline taxes) and 500h (33000eur+ additional airline taxes).
You can recognize so, that price for TR in BAA is expansive.

other points to think about:
  • The simulator centre and equipments are good but the learning lessons and experience of Instructor are lacking.
  • All Lithuanian FO, coming from Lithuania and did the training in Baltic, failed the simulator assessment for Easy jet Direct FO
  • Small Planet Airline (737 and 320) are a very unprofessional company to work for: lack of safety, lack of information,lack of maintenance, lack of rules and standardization,and you will be flying little per months, maybe you can afford to reach 40 hours, you'll be always the third crew flying,discriminated as pilot who pay to fly and first of all no experience after you're LT,you'll be in trouble then to aplly other companies.
This is the direct experience of one Pilot next to me.
So said, dear fellow open your eyes and do some research and ask some young pilot here oin PPrune, that have got some SP experience...they will tell you!
You are advised!