PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF447 final crew conversation - Thread No. 1
Old 20th Oct 2011, 21:12
Lyman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OneHundredPercent

Ok. Now we have the Gold Standard, for the A320. Wouldn't you have the FMA in scan, even on autoflight? I would, along with anything else that I may need, so as not to be blindsided, especialy in soupy green. Or do you persist, as the others, in taking at non face the meager data and urban innuendo promoted by BEA?

And, by the way, how are you certain the crew didn't do that?

Because it was not included in this parsed and biased data dump? Because I happen to have a perspective from an unpopular position?

If this pilot did not have a position ahead of the a/c, what level of septic cockpit will you accept for a setting of the stage for being so seemingly unprepared as if a rank amateur? Talk of whiskey and grab ass with the commander seems risky, given the conditions.

I appreciate your reply, it is honest, measured, and instead of biased, it is objective.

Except: PF Did NOT climb like a madman, the a/c did, and to the extent that his misunderstanding contributed, controlled or caused the climb, you claim it was his intention?

You are Houdini, redux?

He WAS trying for wings level, and it is likely he was dealing with some damage, as the a/c had a ND, RollRight bias, clearly.

There was NO BUSS, and losing 10,000 through the weather might not have been wise. If intended, imo.

The picture we have is built on information that is incomplete, cherry picked, and released with bias.

I stand ready to accept a true and complete picture, and frankly, I bet you do too.

French Airline, French A/C, French Pilots, French Investigation. French culture.

French conclusion. C'est la vie.

bonne chance, siecle