PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Domestic - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2011, 09:29
poppyseed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mango Waffles,

I live in Brisbane, so I'd say things would vary depending on which medical centre you attend. But I'll run you through mine, I got there, did a urine, drug & alcohol test, then a basic hearing test (which was soo hard to hear), Then went in to see the actual doctor, he ran through any questions I had answered yes too on my form, and asked me to explain what they were etc, and he just made notes on his opinion of whether it will matter or not, then you awkwardly get to take your clothes off (or maybe it was just me... jokes), he will check your blood pressure, heart rate (normal stuff), check to see if you have any hernias (which is just a slight push against your lower abdomen), check your height & weight, do a reflex test on your knees, check your wrists to make sure there is no pain in bending and that's pretty much it, unless I forgot something.
Sorry to bring the bad news, but if you don't have a record of your vaccinations you do need to get them all over again, I feel your pain though. Let me know if you want any more info! Good Luck