PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - REX Resignations
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2011, 04:49
jibba_jabba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I say go for it. Leave if you have the opportunity. At the end of the day, Rex management have taken every chance to reduce conditions or at least make it very difficult to obtain any form of good will toward professional staff (and staff in general). They have been short sighted with past and current management doing what management always do, take the good conditions themselves and crap on those under an EBA.

Well, my furry managment friends, your management talk and awesome put downs of valuable staff is producing the real fruit of its labour and now the short term benefits of cutting conditions and breathing down the necks of crew and taking staff for granted is about to end. This style of management NEVER works in the long run, especially when other larger companies seek dedicated and capable operators and reward them for being part of a REAL TEAM.

Evacuate Evacuate, unfasten seatbelts, leave everything behind, GET OUT!

You can be sure as hell that as bad as this management is/has been, the nature of their "impresive titles" and glossy way of stating their achievments will unfortunately find them offered employment somewhere else if this ship sinks. And guess what, they wont give a ****e about the people they left behind or sold short at Rex! And it will be a good bet they will gloss over the attrition rates!

So I always reccomend that you keep your options open, apply for these current vacancies if they suite , and see if you get a shot at it, certainly better than wondering.